29.11.10

DP1 animation final version

Finally, I've done this animation. Last time I adjusted the time length of it. This time, with sound, I think it's great. Hehe...my progress of doing it is started from some discovering of 3dsmax software. As mentioned before, the explosion test. What's more, I tried to find out some ways of making the meteorite more realistic. It's a processing about the stone's surface and volume. Then I wanted the explosion become more realistic either, so I put a light into the point which it explodes. I also added a little fire effects on the rocket to make the little guy looks substantial. The next step was to put rocket man and the text into the scene and made the effects, movements together. I designed some actions for rocket man to make the scene more interesting and attractive. After these things, I found it a bit dark so I build a daylight system in front of them.
The remaining steps was put sound into it, adjusted the camera angle and rendered the scene. Of course, I repeated this step many times to ensure the whole animation will be great.
It is worth mentioning that the sound is composed of several pieces of music from the Nintendo Family Computer games. It's simple and clear, it won't make people think of too many complicated imaginations. That's why I think it is suitable for the animation. By the way, I used software to pick these sounds from "Super contra"(the whole music) "Doble Dragon" "Ice Climber". Hope it looks good. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment