12.3.12

Chapter 6- Hagrid's Hut

I was running in a dark misty forest. I couldnt escape. Soon i ran into some type of strange figure. A man slender, crooked nose and greasy black hair... I froze. This man stood there, and in his long billowing black cloak he looked like something out of a horror movie. "W-who are u?" I choked out. "My daughter.... so beautiful are you." "WHAT???" My mind went blank. I saw him start to fade into the fog. i yelled for him to wait but it was no use. in an instant he was gone. I stood alone in the black forest, chilled to the bone. Then i saw it. Gleaming Red eyes. staring at me from a bush. I couldnt move. The thing roared and jumped out at me......
 
I woke up with a fright in the morning light in my four poster bed. I was sweating again, and upset. That very dream again. And that man.... why did he look so familar? Where had I'd seen him before? I was shaken and got up and went into the bathroom to get dressed. I put this on: [polyvore]
just because it was there, and remembered it was Saturday and there were no classes.  I didnt feel like going back to bed and I wanted to talk to someone about it...... then it dawned on me! HAGRID! I'll go see Hagrid, I needed to visit him and sing that song I had finished.
I grabbed my guitar, and I ran down the stairs, and i found my three favorite people in the entire world sitting there. Ron, Harry, and Hermoine. All dressed. I asked what they were doing and they were thinking about going to Hagrid's We all agreed to go together.
We headed down the grounds and soon came to a place that could only be Hagrid's Hut. We ran up there, me a bit more slowly because I had a dress, and high heels on, plus my guitar, so it took me longer. Harry knocked on the door and Hagrid answered almost immediately.
Hagrid: Harry, Ron Hermoine, Justina! Well so good to see you on your first day. Please come in ,and watch fang, my bloodhound. Oh Justina! You have your guitar! You finished that song and keeping your promise eh?"
Me: "Yes Hagrid."
We all went in and I sat down in a chair. Tuned my guitar and when everyone was ready began to play and sing:




 Taylor Swift- Mine
You were in college working part time waiting tables.
Left a small town never looked back.
I was a flight risk, with a fear of fallin'.
Wonderin' why we'd bother with love if it never lasts.
I say can you believe it?
As were lying on the couch,
the moment I can see it. Yes, yes
I can see it now.
Do you remember we were sitting there by the water?
You put your arm around me, for the first time.
You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter.
You are the best thing, that's ever been mine.
Flash forward and were taking on the world together.
And there's a drawer of my things at your place.
You learn my secrets and you figure out why I'm guarded
You say we'll never make my parents mistakes.
But we've got bills to pay,
We've got nothing figured out.
When it was hard to take, yes yes
this is what i Thought about.
Do you remember we were sitting there by the water?
You put your arms around me for the first time.
You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter.
You are the best thing that's ever been mine.
Do you remember all the city lights on the water?
You saw me start to believe for the first time.
You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter.
You are the best thing, that's ever been mine.
Oh, oh, oh
And I remember that fight
Two-Thirty AM
As everything was slipping right out of our hands
I ran out crying and you followed me out into the street.
Braced myself for the goodbye, cause it's all i've ever known.
Then you took me by surprise.
You said i'll never leave you alone.
You said, "I remember how we felt sitting by the water,
And everytime I look at you it's like the first time.
I fell in love with a careless man's careful daughter.
She is the best thing that's ever been mine.
Hold on, make it last,
Hold on, never look back
You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter
You are the best thing, that's ever been mine.
(HOLD ON) Do you believe it?
(HOLD ON) Gonna make it now
(HOLD ON) I can see it
yes, yes I can see it now.


I finished the song and looked at everyone. All four of them were gaping at me in awe. I guess they didnt know I could sing that well.
Me: Hagrid, I need to ask you something. If you can shed some light, trying to figure out who someone is."
Hagrid: "Yes?"
everyone looked at me as I explained the dream.
Hagrid: "Um, Justina th-th-that's nothing to be of concern. I dont know who that man is, so leave now!"
ALL OF US: "Hagrid wat"
Hagrid: "OUT!!!"
we all hurried out and back to the common room as fast as we could. As we sat there panting, a million things were running through my head. Hagrid knew something i didnt, I was sure of it, but I decided if i had the dream again, I was going to Dumbledore.

No comments:

Post a Comment